Skip to main content

Domestic Home Moving Insurance


Domestic House Moving Insurance is a 'must have' if you are moving house within the UK and that is why we cover this risk against major perils such as fire, flood, theft of vehicle carrying your goods, collision or overturning of transporting land conveyance, explosion, lightening and ingress of sea or rain water.

Cover does not include losses or accidental damage arising from breakage, scratching, denting, marring, electrical or mechanical derangement, mould or mildew, missing items or shortage from within the shipment.